Are You A Teacher Looking To Improve Your Lesson Delivery?
Gain Confidence In The Classroom & See Your Students Shine
It’s hard enough staying abreast of the ever-changing curriculum without worrying about how to implement these changes in your classroom.
As a literacy coach, I know the challenges teachers face with lesson planning, especially when they have no idea where to start.
In my one-on-one coaching sessions, I work with teachers in their own classrooms to address key problem areas.
With my support and guidance, teachers are able to streamline their lesson delivery and further develop their strengths and talents.
Why is Teacher Coaching Important?
- Lays down a solid foundation and framework for teachers to work from.
- A solutions-based approach to tackling problem areas.
- Gives practical support and advice which teachers can implement immediately.
- Focuses on the core strengths of each individual so they can optimise their delivery.
- Teachers learn by example through modelling.
- Honest and constructive feedback is given so teachers can hone their delivery skills.
- Improves the learning experience for students.
How does it work?
Each week we will:
- Break the lesson down, piece by piece.
- Create a plan for each section and determine how it should be delivered.
- Work through any potential pitfalls and decide how they can be overcome.
- Brainstorm in-class activities to demonstrate key learning points from the lesson.
- Debrief after each class and go through what worked and what didn’t.
- Discuss my feedback and strategy for further improvement.
Who is Teacher Coaching for?
- New teachers just starting out.
- Returning-to-work teachers.
- Experienced teachers who studied some time ago and aren’t familiar with new teaching practices.
- Teachers looking to upskill and improve their core strengths.
- Teachers who want feedback on their class delivery.
Why consider Teacher Coaching?
- It builds confidence and creates an I can do it attitude.
- You stay updated with key practices in the curriculum.
- Makes lesson planning easier.
- You feel supported and listened to.
- Reduces stress levels and improves emotional wellbeing.
- Your students will be more engaged and focussed.
What Teachers Say About My Coaching
"Fun and creative, Jennifer has shown me how to think outside the box for positive student engagement."
"Jen has shown me how to be creative when exploring the dynamics of literacy learning combined with outside play."